Tuesday 22 March 2016

Hi Bloggers,
Thanks for visiting my blog, I really appreciate your support.
Sorry I missed last week, lost my Mojo but soon found it when I received some new stamps...but more about those in future blogs.
Spring is in the air.  I do hope you all have a chance to enjoy the wonderful weather we are having at the moment.
Today I would like to show you three cards I made at a workshop I attended last week at Whichcraft in Doncaster. It is a change for me to play with patterned papers with no die cuts in site. We did do some stamping though.

 

The cards are all simple tag cards, The flower was made by misting and scrunching, The butterflies and rose were were stamped and the Oval was made using a stencil.
I was pleased with the results and hope you like them too.
Well its time to get back to playing, Take Care all.
Bye


1 comment:

  1. Three beautiful tags and lovely techniques. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete