Tuesday 1 March 2016

Vintage Flowers

Hi Fellow Bloggers,

I hope you are all well, the snowdrops are nearly over in my garden and the daffodils are now taking over. I love Daffs!!!

I have been playing with my newest Altenew stamps this week, and what a joy its been. Something completely different.
Here are a couple of the cards which I have made for Oyster Paper Crafts.






The Altenew stamps I used are Vintage flowers and Beautiful day. The stamps are designed to allow you to overstamp in several different inks to build up shaded areas giving you that vintage feel. With one of the cards I took it a step further by masking to produce a group of three roses complete with some foliage.
Once completed I used spellbinder dies to cut out the oval shape and to make the stepper card. I  used some Honey Doo stamps for sentiments and background paper.

I love playing with these stamps and can think of lots of other applications for future projects, I hope you like them too.
Take care
Janet

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Janet ,they are better in the flesh ,think the blue is my Favorite
    See you soon ,oh I love Daffs as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous Janet. What clever stamping on the second card and I love the pretty oval as a stepper. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete