Tuesday 7 June 2016

Floral Chaos

Hi everyone,
Welcome to any new bloggers and thanks to you all for sharing my blog.
Well what a weekend!, I was invited to demonstrate at Stamp Magic yesterday, what a fabulous day.  There were lots of visitors to our station, everyone so nice. Thanks to all who visited and heres to the next time.
To top that the weather has at last  improved, we can sit out in our gardens and enjoy the sunshine again (well at least for a couple of days)
Well todays card was made for Honey Doo crafts with their new stamp Floral Chaos. I love this stamp. I actually had a go at sprtitzing over the main panel on this card with Honey Doo's Pink sapphire mica powder.  I will have to thinks about that not to sure about it.

The background is stamped with the same stamp and embossed with Honey Doos Golden Glamour Embossing powder. I hope you like it.
I hope you all have a great week in the sunshine
Take Care
Janet

1 comment:

  1. A really pretty card Janet and the stamp works so well for a background as well as a focal image. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete