Tuesday 20 September 2016

Pretty Peony

 Hi all my friendly bloggers,
Did any of you get to Ally Pally? 
if so I do hope you visited the Honey Doo Stand where I am sure you would have received a ward welcome from Amanda and her team
Well after the unseasonal hot weather last week autumn has certainly arrived with damp mornings, darker nights and cooler weather so I thought I would bring you a nice card to brighten up your Day. 

Here I used the Pretty Peony stamp, from Honey Doo Stamps , which I cut out and decoupaged.I have tried to capture the depth of the decoupage in the second picture, I did use several Layers.  I often stamp on to white paper or plain paper for this technique, but for this one I edged each piece with picked Raspberry Distress ink I think it worked well. I used a Sue Wilson Die, Ornate Pierced Rectangles form her Noble Range, for the frame which also gave me the shape for the card.
The background is stamped with Honey Doo Script stamp which I embossed with Silver.  I always struggle with the sentiment when using large images, but this time I resorted to shrink plastic to make a tag which finished the card beautifully.

I hope you like it
Happy crafting
Take Care 
Janet




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Your flowers are lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete