Wednesday 25 January 2017

Spring Flowers

Hi Everyone and welcome to all those bloggers who are new to this site.

Isn't it foggy this morning, the sun is just beginning to shine through the haze, once the fog has gone its going to be a beautiful day.
Did you know that Honey Doo Crafts have brought out a collection of Dies to go with their stamps? They will be shown on Create and craft Tomorrow (Wednesday) at 11am, I do hope you can join us.

With Valentines day just around the corner I have chosen a heart themed card to show you today. It uses the dies and stamps from Honey Doo's. 
First of all I stamped and cut the background using a poppy die (from oyster papercrafts) side lattice cutout. Underneath I have used Guilding Flakes which gives an interesting effect. 
I have cut out the Leafy flourish and trimmed it down to make a heart shape. This I did twice and off set to give the impression of depth to the shape. I then stamped and cut flowers and folliage from spring Flowers, Painted with blue lagoon mica and arranged around the base of the heart. A sentiment was added using the Balloon Banner stamp and hey presto The finished card.



Please remember to join us on create and craft tomorrow for more ideas from the Design Team, Happy crafting.
Janet

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Janet. The gilding flakes look lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete