Tuesday 7 February 2017

Little Lilies

Hi Fellow Bloggers,
I hope you are all keeping well,
Here is a simple card using  spellbinders botanical bliss die. I made two panels which I matted on to purple. I then stamped and die cut the Little Lillies flowers from Honey Doo Stamps. I painted with mica, shaped and aded to the card. Two leaves stamped and cut from the same stamp completes the card. a sentiment could be added but I decided to put that on the inside of the card.
A very simple but effective card. 



Take Care my friends
Janet


2 comments:

  1. A really pretty card Janet and those panels are so pretty. Your flowers look lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janet for joining my blog, hopefully you might join in my candy too. I will link over to your blog as a welcome in next post,
    hopefully you might get to have some visitors to your wonderful blog and to see cards as gorgeous as this.
    Wonderful!!!
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
    {Thank You Candy at Shaz in Oz Blog}

    ReplyDelete