Thursday 4 May 2017

A Little Bit of Spring!, Veined Flowers

Hi
Welcome to any new bloggers out there, I do hope you enjoy looking at my creations.
Well its spring and although the Daffodils have gone I thought I would show you this card to bring a little brightness into your world.
Sometimes you just have to go with the flow. This is my attempt at changing the veined floweres into Daffodil's by adding a cup in the centre. The flowers themselves were stamped onto white paper and then embossed with the gold sparkle embossing powder by Honeydoo. I placed these on the top of a die cut piee of card which I edged with yellow card cut from an old border die from spellbinders. Lovely spring colours for a dreary day!


The sentiment one of my favourite from honey doo stamps
Take care
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment